-
Hey man. Oh, you dont have to greet us every time you log on, nor do you have to bid us farewell when you leave. We'll know when you come and go, this board is open 24 hours a day for anyone to post, and a reply can come anywhere between a few a seconds to a day, unlike in a conversation in MSN messenger and AIM. You dont have to worry about it.
Its very flattering that you choose to be so polite around us, though. Thanks for that. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 26, 2004 10:31 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
Okay, I'll turn myself off... but only just a little bit, I'm learning right now... [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
well yes its nice to have someone this polite lolz
anyways im always on from 10:30pm - 1-2am in Eastern Standard Time USA
-
Yeah. Caus eyour mommy won't let ya on in day, *Points and laughs*
-
I thought so, that you will up here in the middle of the night... [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Night Owls! [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
I usually stay up til 7 AM in the summer.
-
*kicks xellos in nads with steel toe boots*
>_>
anyways yea i usually stay up everynight past 2-3 am even then i dont fall asleep till around 4 or 5 on bad days lol
i fell asleep on the floor today..... lol
-
Oh, than you sleep a lot I guess... [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
ROFL...I would love it, if I can see you that way, you know, liing on the floor, sleeping... [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] ^_^
Kukuku... I learned this from Xel... [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
nah its pretty pathetic XP
>_> and i was supposed to go to work to check next week's schedule..... owell